Courses Currently Available for Registration
- CORE Reference Fundamentals (online, starts May 14, 2013)
- Staying on Top of Technology Trends (online, starts May 21, 2013
- Readers' Advisory for Children, Tweens and Teens (online, starts June 4, 2013)
- Creating Effective Surveys (online, starts June 18, 2013)
- Infographics: Telling the Library Story (online, starts June 18, 2013)
- All Work is Team Work (online, starts June 25, 2013)
- Rethinking Reference Collections (online, starts July 9, 2013))
- CORE 2: Subject Area Mini Courses (online, ongoing)
For additional courses and webinars see the full planned training calendar.
- Sign up for the Infopeople training announcement list.
- Have an idea for a training workshop? Let us know!
- Looking for archived webinars? You can find them here.
- Check out the Best Search Tools page.
- Access Past Training Materials.
- Check our planned training calendar to see what events are on the schedule!
- Did you know Infopeople offers LSSC-approved courses? Here is a list of our current offerings.