These tutorials link to content developed by Infopeople trainers, as well as other resources that we deem useful to a wide library audience.
- Core 2 Subject Area Mini-Courses - This online, self-paced course provides the independent learner with a thorough introduction to special vocabulary and concerns relevant to certain subject areas. The current subject modules are: Business, Consumer information, Legal resources, Medical information, Genealogy, Poems, songs, and quotations. Registration & a $25 fee (for California residents, $50 for out-of-state residents) are required to participate (each registered student has three months to complete all of the modules).
- Introduction to HTML: A Web Tutorial
- Learn the Net
- The Library Catalog Tutorial - Teach library users how and why to use a library catalog
- New Computer User Tutorial
- Survival Spanish for Library Staff
- Teach People to Use the Mouse