Keeping Your Library Safe: Black Belt Librarians
Tuesday, January 8th, 2013
Start Time: Pacific - 12 PM, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
Presenter: : Warren Graham
- Are your attempts to control your library’s environment successful?
- Do your staff feel confident with implementing security policy?
- Are you really in charge of your library, or are the patrons in charge of you?
These questions and more will be answered during Warren’s frank and direct session on the essential elements you need to make your security program effective. During this hour, Warren will take the academic theory of security and show you how to actually apply it in the real world.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will be able to:
- understand and correct existing security policy
- define what makes a real-world security program work
- form rules and guidelines for library conduct
- empower front line staff to control the library environment
This webinar will be of interest to all levels of library staff, from those on the front lines of customer service interaction to those in administration and management, in all types of libraries.
Webinars are free of charge, you can pre-register by clicking on the Join Webinar button now or go directly to the webinar by clicking on Join Webinar within 30 of the start of the event. If you pre-registered you will receive an email with login link and a reminder email the day before the event. If you did not preregister and you can register in the 30 minutes prior to the event and directly enter.
- Chat, Q&A, Closed Captioning
- Chat: pdf [105kb]