Sharpen your professional skills by taking Infopeople training! Infopeople training is open to all members of the California library community - academic, public, school, and special.
- Is tailored to libraries' needs
- Is developed and presented by experienced library professionals
- Offers hands-on exercises based on actual library situations
- Supplies high-quality custom handout materials
- Accommodates varying levels of expertise
- Provides individual workstations for computer-based instruction
- Offers post-workshop assistance from instructors
More information about Infopeople
- Infopeople Fact Sheet -- Some important facts about Infopeople.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) -- Answers to frequently asked questions about Infopeople.
- History of Infopeople: 60,000 BC to the Present - PPT (409kb) - PDF (436kb) -- People often ask, "So, how did Infopeople get started anyway?" This PowerPoint prepared for the Public Library Directors Forum, May 19, 2006, is one version.
- Staff Contacts -- Information about Infopeople staff and consultants.
- Training Announcement List -- Join this mailing list to stay in touch with what's new in training, and other Infopeople events.