It’s All About the Money: Corporate Fundraising for Children’s Programming in Public Libraries
- Sample letter: Request for donation: doc [815kb] - pdf [21kb]
- CPK Sample letter: Request for donation: doc [37kb] - pdf [51kb]
Chat and Q&A
Wanted: Children’s Librarians Who Do Library Programs! Are you:
- Idea rich and cash poor?
- Don’t know where to turn?
- Looking for examples of successful programs and activities?
Corporate sponsorships are a perfect solution to gain funding for children’s programs in public libraries. In this webinar we’ll show you how to target the right companies, approach them with confidence, and get them to donate with ease.
With a little bit of planning and effort, your library can raise money, obtain food donations or gift cards, and other resources to help you run a successful children’s program.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
- Be able to identify possible corporate sponsorships.
- Know how to approach local companies with confidence.
- Understand how to follow up with corporate sponsors.
- Have examples of successful children’s programs funded by corporate sponsors.
This webinar will be of interest to public library staff that work with children, plan children’s programs, or are responsible for marketing and public relations
Webinars are free of charge and registration is only done on the day of the event on the WebEx server. No passwords are required.
Do you require an accommodation for an Infopeople webinar? For this service, please complete and submit a request form at least 72 hours before the webinar: Request Form