Let’s Get Crazy! Library Programs On and Over the Edge
Chat, Q&A, Closed Captioning
- Do you want to surprise your community with exceptional programs?
- Are you curious to learn what new and unexpected programs other libraries are doing?
It’s easy to get stuck in a rut and book the same old performers and speakers. Why not break out of your comfort zone and develop programs that are striking, original, and important! Start asking bigger questions in order to make a bigger impact in your community. But first - get thee to this webinar with other library staff who are reaching for the crazy switch!
Before the 60 minutes are up, attendees will:
- Know what a “crazy” program looks like and when a program is not “crazy” enough
- Acquire new tools and a new perspective for developing more impactful and experimental programs
- Learn about libraries that have successfully delivered innovative programs
- Be able to apply the ideas in this presentation to programs at their libraries to better serve their communities
This one-hour webinar will be of interest to any library staff member involved in bringing programs to their community.
Webinars are free of charge and registration is only done on the day of the event on the WebEx server. No passwords are required.
This webinar was presented with Closed Captioning. A link to the transcript can be found in the handout section at the top.