Using Technology for Time Management
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Start Time: Pacific - 12 PM, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
Speaker: Susie Quinn
- Are you looking for a jumpstart to increase your time management skills?
- Are you interested in finding ways to use your smartphone to optimize your daily planning?
- Are you looking for ways to save on paperwork and clutter?
Learn to work smarter, not harder to increase your time management skills to prioritize task and daily activities, and eliminate unnecessary activities.
By the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
- Have a comparison of at least three types of time management systems.
- Be familiar with 4 smart phone time management programs.
- Be familiar with the basics of the time management process to maximize work productivity.
This webinar will be of interest to library staff and information professionals, who want to develop time management skills by leveraging new technology.
Webinars are free of charge and registration is only done on the day of the event on the WebEx server. No passwords are required.
This webinar will be presented with Closed Captioning. On the day of the webinar you can see the closed captioning in the WebEx media viewer or you can open a separate window using the following link: http://www.captionedtext.com/client/event.aspx?CustomerID=1140&EventID=1808733