Webinar Technical Requirements
- Test you computer before joining a webinar: http://intesolv.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- A wired connection is better than wireless
- Close all unnecessary programs and windows.
- Turn off all popup blockers.
- Click on the Volume icon in your system tray and make sure it is set to 100%.
- Restart your computer. This will maximize the resources available to the webinar.
Things to Know
- You can use your regular computer speakers to listen to a webinar. Headphones will work, too.
- There is no phone bridge option for Infopeople webinars. You will need to use your computer for audio. If your connection is poor, we encourage you to listen to the archive after the live event.
- Dial-up connections may not be able to see or hear the presentation without a considerable lag. Again, we enocurage you to access the archive after the live event.
Adobe Connect System Requirements
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows 7; 2GHz Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Windows Vista®
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) for Windows XP or Windows 7; 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended) for Windows Vista
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X, 10.5 or greater (Intel processor)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari 4 or greater; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1
- Apple devices running iOS 4 or 5; compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPad, iPad 2, and iPod touch (3rd or 4th generation recommended)
- Android™ devices running Android 2.2 or later with Adobe AIR® 2.7 or later for Android; compatible with HTC EVO 4G, HTC Flyer, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Xoom, and Samsung Galaxy Tab (7-inch) and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- BlackBerry devices running BlackBerry® Tablet OS (QNX) 1.0.6 or later with AIR 2.7 or later for BlackBerry; compatible with BlackBerry PlayBook
You also will need to download the appropriate Adobe Connect app for your device! Please note that there is limited functionality on a mobile device; simultaneous teleconference activity is restricted when using a carrier that does not support simultaneous data and voice.