You are here
The Year Ahead with Infopeople: Learning You Want and Need
An Infopeople Webinar
Start Time: Pacific - 12 Noon, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
Presenters: Infopeople Team and Instructors
Join Infopeople for a look at the coming year in online learning. Find out more about the courses and webinars on the calendar for 2016/2017, and get some great tips on making the most of your online learning experiences. The Infopeople instructional design team will be on hand to talk about upcoming courses, the needs assessment that went into identifying these priority topics, and what goes into making effective online learning happen. Instructors Penny Peck, Cathy Hakala-Ausperk, Julie Winkelstein, and Laura Solomon will talk about their courses and answer your questions. Finally, you’ll get a sneak peek at Infopeople’s upcoming “Building an Effective Learning Culture” training series.
At the end of this webinar attendees will be able to:
- Plan their online professional development from Infopeople’s 2016/2017 Training Calendar
- Make the most of online learning experiences
- Articulate the importance of building a strong learning culture in the library
Webinars are free of charge, you can pre-register by clicking on the Register Now button (at the top and bottom of this page). If registering with less than 30 MINUTES from the start of the webinar you can join directly from the thank you page by clicking the Join Now button. If you pre-registered you will receive an email with login link and a reminder email the day before the event.
- Infopeople webinars can be viewed on iOS devices. Adobe® Connect™ Mobile for iOS
- Webinar archive of this event will be available within 24 hours or sooner
- Webinar Tips
- Test your browser for compatibility
Speaker's slides: Will be available the morning of the webinar.
- Effective Learning Culture Tips: pdf [47kb]
- Chat: pdf [254kb]
Keywords: Professional development , Training